Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Good bye everybody I got to go!

However I am not necessarily leaving you all behind, everyone can see what I am up to on this blog as well newsletters I will be sending out to a select few.  I will be taking a ton of pictures and now and then a vlog to post on here now and then so be sure to look for those.  I have been packing and am almost!  Done due to the program being delayed I have to carry three letters explaining why my certificate of orientation is out dated, hopefully they won't be wrinkled in my carry-on background.  Other then that I am very nervous upon entering the country however I know it will be one of, if not, the best experience of my life.  Everyone be sure to check on my blog as this marks the beginning of my adventures in Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment